February Box Tops and Labels Collection!!!!
The due date to turn in Box Tops and Labels is Tuesday, Feb 17th and the Counting Party will be Thursday, Feb 19th at 9:00 am in the Library Classroom.
Start gathering and sending them into the classrooms!!
Don't forget to ask neighbors without kids, or with non-school age kids to save theirs for BES!!!!
Thank you for your support!!
Any questions Cynthia Rieben is your person to ask!!
January 14, 2015
Highlights from the Jan 2015 PTO Meeting
- Family Movie night is this Friday at 6:30 P.M. Suggested donation of $1 per person. Free popcorn, bottle water, RedVines. Selling Smencils for $1 each. Movie is classic... "Duck Tales The Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp." See you there!
- Turn in your Boxtops and Labels for Education on Feb 17. Counting Party details will be posted soon.
- Oregon Battle of the Books battles will be starting the first week of Feb (get your 3-5 graders reading!). 2015 Regional competition is March 7.
- Science Fair will be Feb 27. All 4th Grade students are required to participate. All other grades, it is optional. Registration forms will be sent out this week.
- NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR SETUP and CLEANUP. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help out. Or click on the SignMeUp link on the "Volunteer" tab.